Sunday, August 25, 2013

Celestial, Prevalant Esse

"God's a skyscraper
Every window's just another way to see
Every different floor is just another place to be,
It's all the same its all the same why cant you see
We're family" ~Light Beam Rider

What this verse says to me is that God is in every part of our lives, and that as humans (as sinners even) we are all in the same boat. So just open your eyes world! Can't you see just what we could be? We are all a part of God's family, and God wants us to be united as one! We may all be looking at it differently, we are certainly each on a different floor, but God has always been the answer. And although there are many windows to look through, there is one absolute truth: His word is truth. We need God.

"You know, when I look around at everything it just
Blows my mind to think, "where'd this all come from?"
So I got some questions, like yo...

What's it all about? Why are we here?
If there's no reason, why do I care?
A lot of people put they thoughts in my ear
But I gotta know for myself,
So yo God, are you really there?" ~Andy Mineo

No comments:

Post a Comment