Sunday, April 28, 2013

Holy Machination

But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I. ~John 5:17


Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. ~Ecclesiastes 3:11


"In every age, there is some good. God is ever present, ever eager to be found if men will look." ~Stephen R. Lawhead (Merlin, pg.191)


The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it. ~Isaiah 55:10-11


After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. ~John 10:4


He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him. ~Exodus 15:2


Concluding Comments:
God: Whew! I just created a 24-hour period of alternating light and darkness on Earth.
Angel: What are you going to do now?
God: I think I'll call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment